GoodPeople are looking for community RGN and community HCA for the community RGN to work in South Dublin area: Thomas Street / Meath Street and surrounding areas of Dublin 8, Meath PCC Irishtown, Pearse Street, Rathmines, Terenure and Rathfarnham.
· Wound care management – both in clinic and in the domiciliary setting
· Diabetes management
· Incontinence assessment and management
· Home visiting
· Nursing assessment post hospital discharge/GP referral
· General nursing care for the chronically ill or disabled
· Oncology support and end of life care
· Nursing assessment for home supports
· Full driving license preferable but not essential
· Hours flexible / negotiable – (9-5pm service Monday-Friday)
QQI/FETAC qualification OR relative experience in a similar environment
• Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
• Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
• Minimum Renumeration of €27000 on the basis of 39 hours per week
• 22 days Paid holidays
• Free Garda Vetting
• Free parking
• 1 Free Uniform/year
• Competitive rate