We are now looking for full time Healthcare Assistants, to Join our Team. You will be employed directly on a fulltime basis and employed by Minana International T/A.GoodPeople you will be assigned to a specific location in Newcastle Co. Dublin, Raheny Dublin6, Navan, and Trim Co. Meath and our Head office in Dunshaughlin Co. Meath This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive environment whilst working with an experienced team of Healthcare Professionals in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
• Supporting the nursing staff in providing high-quality holistic care to our residents.
• Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident's dignity at all time.
• Assisting residents with eating and drinking in line with their nutrition needs.
• Assisting residents with mobilising as appropriate and using correct aids.
• Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff.
• Assisting in End of Life Care.
• Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
QQI/FETAC qualification OR relative experience in a similar environment
• Practical experience in a caring capacity desired.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
• Be comfortable working in a sometimes, challenging environment.
• Have a good level of English language skills.
• Availability to work varied shift patterns days, nights & weekends, across Monday to Sunday.
• Minimum Renumeration of €27000 on the basis of 39 hours per week
• 22 days Paid holidays
• Free Garda Vetting
• Free parking
• 1 Free Uniform/year
• Competitive rate
Company NameMinana International T/A.GoodPeople
Job CategoryHealthcare Assistant
Job PositionHealthcare Assistant
Job Typefull time
Job LocationCounty Meath
Deadline30 Jun 2022