GoodPeople is looking for hospital chef job to supervise and co-ordinate patients menu’s ensuing a high standard of food, food hygiene and service in line with hospital requirements and policies and procedures. Prepare and cook on an a la carte style meals for hospital staff and visitors ensuring high standards of food presentation and customer service at all times.
- Prepare and cook featured menu items for patients, staff and visitors using standard recipes and preparing food to coincide with allergen guidelines.
- Prepare and deliver breakfast on a daily basis to patients on the ward
- Assist with the preparation and service at special functions, if needed
- To Adhere to Hospital and government guidelines regarding reporting symptoms of Covid 19, wearing a face mask at all times on site and reporting any symptoms to your immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be responsible for your own uniforms and appearance.
Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bake ware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures, food hygiene and service in line and high standard of personal hygiene
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- €16 per hour basis of 39 hours per week
- 22 days Paid holidays
- Free Garda Vetting
- Free parking
- 1 Free Uniform/year
- Competitive rate