We are currently seeking to recruit hard working, self-motivated PHP developer who has experience in development CRM, CMS, and API integrations to work as web developer intern.
The candidate must share passion for technology, innovation with deep technical expertise and extensive hands-on development experience.
· Design, implement and maintain web applications with an emphasis on PHP.
· PHP – most of the server-side code is written in PHP and implemented in the Codeigniter and Laravel framework, with other stand-alone PHP code such as web services and XML integrations.
· HTML – view code for web applications includes HTML code.
· CSS – view code for web applications includes CSS code.
· MySQL – the data from multiple applications are stored in MySQL databases. New and existing features will require an expertise in how to create/update/optimize both the MySQL schema and build out the model code and queries in PHP.
· Git – ability to manage and maintain source code in Git or other version control systems.
· Linux – the web servers are primarily Linux Servers, so you will often find yourself in a Linux Shell checking on the web services.
· Apache – running on the Linux Servers is usually Apache. You may need to make changes to Apache configuration or spin up a new server running Apache.
Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Experience in full stack web development
· Experience in architectural work involving performance optimization, MySQL query optimization, application caching strategies, or related work
· API development REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Web Sockets, WebRTC, Graph QL
· Experience working with Git
· Experience working with cloud infrastructure: AWS, RackSpace Cloud, DigitalOcean, etc.
Hands-on experience with our developers in a professional environment
Independence in an internship position while receiving support and supervision.
Being an equal member of a fun